Merchant mode turned on will allow the user to receive multiple payments on 1 QR code until the specified amount is reached. Here is an example of merchant mode in action:
- Device 1 requests $20.00 to be sent
- Device 2 pays $5.00 to Device 1
- A notification will popup that there is $15.00 remaining to be paid
- Device 3 pays $15.00 to Device 1
- After the full $20.00 amount is received the transaction is complete
This is useful for a merchant that wants to to be paid from multiple users for one bill.
Posted in: Airbitz Wallet (User)