- Return to the home screen, and locate the AirBitz app.
- This first screen is the business directory. Here you can search for businesses in your local area that accept Bitcoin. However, this tutorial is about setting up a wallet.
- Click the “Wallets” button on the bottom of the screen.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Pick a username, a password, and a withdraw PIN.
- Click the “Complete Sign Up” button.
Please consider writing your password down. AirBitz does not collect your email address or other personal information, so password recovery is not as easy as it is with other apps.
Posted in: Airbitz Wallet (User)