Torino Motors Inc (Pililla)
In the year 1960, an entrepreneur by the name of Francis Gonzales Miranda Sr. traveled to Italy with his wife. What started as a vacation eventually turned into a business trip. When Francis got to the Philippines, he started a service shop and spare parts retail for Fiat automobiles.
Fiat is an automobile company which was founded in 1899 in Turin Italy. Like the Italian football club, Francis decided to name his company, Torino. Since the 1960's Torino Motors has been and is still located in the same place at the corner of Pililia Street and Obrero Street, right in the heart of Makati City, Philippines.
In those 45 years, the dealership had long since developed into an automobile repair shop that caters to all types of vehicles.
In 2004, the founder of Torino Motors, Francis Gonzalez Miranda, passed away. Since then, the shop has been in the capable hands of his son, Francis Dean G. Miranda III, who strives to achieve the best quality and service Torino Motors Inc. can provide.
Contact for appointment!