Red Lodge Inn (Red Lodge)
" We invite you to come stay with us" - Todd and Linda Daily, Owners
Welcome to the Red Lodge Inn, located on the south end of town, across from Rock Creek. We are within walking distance of downtown Red Lodge, Montana and just 10 minutes from downhill and cross country sking.
For the past three years, we have been busy remodeling both inside and out. Please check out our rooms page for pictures and amenities on the section below to see for yourself.
Winter has come early this year and Todd is eagerly awaiting opening day at Red Lodge Mountain. Linda is leaning toward cross-country skiing so Kirby can join her. for now, hiking will do.
Come, enjoy all there is to do in Red Lodge, and we’ll take care of your good night’s sleep.
Please call to make a reservation
· Free wi-fi and continental Breakfast
· Parking right outside your room
· Outdoor hot tub enclosed in gazebo
· Barbecues (gas and charcoal) and grilling utensils
· Outdoor tables with umbrellas and other outdoor seating
· Motorcycle/Bike/Car wash station – we supply the water, soap and towels
· Dog-friendly rooms